Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

On the Road Again

Commuter's Lament

one third of my life
spent with children and deejays
no wonder i'm odd.

Road Hazard

Hey, Mercedes Girl
Texting while doing eighty -
Drafting your obit?

HWJD

That fish on your car
Must be praying really hard
Not to become scrap.

Author's note: this post originally caused quite a kafuffle; if you're interested in learning more, check out MamaKu #8 of July 27, 2010.

On Car "Decor" in General

Reducing your life
To stick-on decals and such
Strikes me as bizarre.

The Fast Lane

There's always that guy
Going sixty in the left.
I can't stand him. You?

1 comment:

  1. re: The "Fast Lane"

    What is the speed limit? If it is sixty and he is going sixty, he doesn't bother me a bit. But if the speed limit is 35 and he's going sixty, well..... And if he is sporting a "Member - 11-99 Foundation" license frame on his show-off car, well then I'm really annoyed.

    Sorry this isn't in haiku, but this is the best I can offer.

    It's the guy with the "Member - 11-99 Foundation" license holder on show-off car that bothers me!

    Sorry, I don't do haiku.

    ReplyDelete