Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Farewell

Dear Ex-Favorite Blogger:
You hooked me with your great wit,
But your posts are stale.

It's happened: I've become one of those crazy people online who find a new blogger and just lovelovelove her so much I check EVERY SINGLE DAY to see what witty observations she has made. Then I write equally witty and pithy comments of my own telling her how great she is and how my every day is made brighter by her and her TOTALLY AWESOME blog. But NOW but it seems that she is now writing a book or raising a child or something and she doesn't have any more time to write for us, her loyal blogience. She hasn't posted anything new in * like* three days. So it's over. She won't have me to disappoint. I'm not going back to her sillystupid site ANY MORE. No more gushing comments from Mamaku for her. Never. Just watch!

3 comments:

  1. Not at all, American Wife - and please tell Seamonkey I am so on his side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What blog is it? Yours is the only one I follow! Didn't know ANYONE else was witty.

    ReplyDelete