Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New and Not Improved

Botox, Juvederm
Invisalign and Implants ...
Have we ever met?

I had a little bit of a crush on this guy in high school; he was good-looking then and I imagine he stayed that way until some plastic surgeon got ahold of him. Now he has a big, immobile forehead, Joe Biden eyes and weird pouty lips over teeth so big and white they look like headlights. I just ran into him and at first I didn't recognize him ... then I just felt sad.

Why?

Why???

2 comments:

  1. Every time I see someone like that, I picture Guy Smiley from Sesame Street. He's their resident muppet game show host. Here's a link to his profile in case you don't know who I'm talking about: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Guy_Smiley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The duck lips are what really disturb me. Kind of like combovers - everyone knows they look awful but some people still insist on doing it!

    ReplyDelete