Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

FaceBook Haiku

To My Assistant

Your latest update
Was posted during work hours.
Where are my letters?

To My Stalker

No! We were never
Friends in the real world. So why
Would I friend you now?

To My Former Classmate

Congratulations!
You've clearly gotten in shape.
Now put your shirt on.


Frequent Flier

Your status updates
Twelve times a day make me think
You have a problem.

To My Son

Thanks for friending me!
Now please just tell me one thing:
Who are all those girls?

About that photo of you doing body shots?

These things, like tattoos
May seem like a good idea
At the time. They're not.



5 comments:

  1. OMG, these are hysterical.


    The day my dog croaked
    I cried, but did not update.
    Hint, hint, Facebook friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the assistant haiku wasn't directed at me (if it wasn't, it definitely could have been)...I might have to write a limerick back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world needs more of your limericks! Bring 'em on!!!

    I actually think you could write a great one about doing your boss' job and not getting credit for it ... "There was a smart gal from Ventura ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you do
    Hit the nail right on the head.
    Great job MamaKu!

    ReplyDelete